Senior Portfolio Manager Multi-Management Private Markets
- Salary undisclosed
- Human Investment Management
Are you seeking a career in an inspiring, hard-working and international environment? Do you want to work at one of the largest Dutch Financial Institutions and be part of the successful Multi-Management Team? Do you want to continue your Private Markets experience within one of the leading global asset management organizations? Then join my client!
My client is a leading global investor. They manage and advise on assets of approx US$450 billion for a global client-base of pension plans, public funds, insurance companies, banks, wealth managers, family offices and foundations.
They organize their investment capabilities around four focused platforms: fixed income, real assets, equities, and multi-asset & solutions. Each platform has dedicated teams with deep asset-class expertise, organized globally and committed to improving client benefit from their specialist areas.
They share a common belief in fundamental, research-driven active asset management, underpinned by effective risk management and a dedication to responsible investment. They are an international business: their 1,200 employees work from 17 offices across Europe, the Americas and Asia. The Multi-Management team manages a wide range of investment strategies.
The overall Multi-Management team consists of 22 people divided over five teams; Equity & Fixed Income, Private Markets, Real Estate, UK Indirect Property and Operational Due Diligence and manages over EUR 30 billion in assets. You will become part of the Private Markets team. The team is located in the Netherlands, with the position based in Groningen, but we are able to accommodate other locations as well.
As portfolio manager you will be part of the Multi-Management team. The Multi-Management team operates independently from the abovementioned four Investment Platforms. They are currently looking to expand their existing capabilities in selecting Private Debt and Private Equity managers. As such, your main responsibility will be selecting and supervising external Private Debt managers.
Tasks & responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manager selection and monitoring of Private Debt managers.
- Act as a point of contact for this asset class, both internally and externally;
- Interact with clients
- Contribute to the overall manager selection and monitoring process of the team by reviewing manager research of other PMs and challenge other PMs during portfolio discussions;
- Contribute to the further integration of ESG and impact themes in the investment process;
- Develop and improve relationships with other departments;
- Support the distribution and promotion of their manager selection and monitoring capabilities and contribute to developing new solutions for their clients;
- Contribute to reporting on Private Markets portfolios.
As Portfolio Manager Multi-Management they expect you to have a pro-active working demeanor, a strong drive, and great sense of responsibility. The investment approach is very team driven and therefore you must be communicative and a true team player.
- Have experience in institutional asset management, especially in alternatives manager selection and specifically in Private debt.
- Have a master degree in Economics or comparable and affinity with investment theory;
- Are proficient in Dutch and English;
- Willing to be in their Groningen office at least 1 days a week;
- Have completed the post-graduate course CFA/CAIA or VBA or willing to start with one of these courses.
- Are outspoken, take ownership
- Are accurate, structured and have a well-organized way of working;
- Have excellent analytical insight and an eye for detail.
You can apply to this position by using the form below. We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. For more information about the role, you can contact Patricia Koekenbier, 0630400141.
Over deze headhunter - Human Investment Management
Human Investment Management is een gespecialiseerd executive search bureau. Wij helpen bedrijven met het vinden van de beste Finance en Risk professionals op vaste en interim basis.
Wij vinden kandidaten die jouw bedrijf in beweging zetten. Die anders kijken, flexibel en slagvaardig zijn en weten wat er speelt in de wereld en in hun vakgebied.
Human Investment Management is sinds 2019 aangesloten bij Lintberg.