Senior Manager Business Control
- Salary undisclosed
- Page Executive for Accell Group
Accell Group is an international group in the middle and higher segments of the markets for bicycles and bicycle parts and accessories. The company is market leader in Europe. Accell Group is also Europe's market leader in electric bikes and second largest in bicycle parts and accessories . The company's portfolio includes strong national brands and leading international (sports) brands that together provide a complete and complementary range of products for all cycling-related needs. The best known brands are Batavus, Sparta, Koga, Loekie, Ghost, Haibike, Winora, Raleigh, Lapierre, Tunturi, Atala and Carqon. Accell Group is listed on the Amsterdam Stock Exchange and employs approximately 3.400 people across 18 countries. Their bikes and related products are sold to dealers and consumers in more than 80 countries. In 2019 Accell sold around 943.000 bicycles and recorded a turnover of over € 1.1 Bn
The Senior Manager Business Control will be leading the team of senior professionals in Business Control. This function is an essential part of the Group Finance Team. The role will give you a push to pursue your career in an international demanding and professional environment with a chance to develop yourself in best possible way.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Actively lead and develop a team of Business Controllers
- Management reporting for the Board of Directors and the Supervisory Board partly by standardisation and improvement of regional reporting combined with independent reviews by Business Control team
- Owning the group wide financial planning & control process - Management accounting of Group functions; E-Commerce, Marketing, Supply Chain and IT
- Owning the standardisation and next level of manufacturing controlling and reporting
- Smart analytics: drive fact based insights by new technology/systems past, present and strong focus on the future through business cases
- Works closely with the financial managers and directors from the business units
- Dealing with ad hoc assignments, investment proposals, M&A and research projects
- Actively participate in various internal and external projects
- WO /Master degree (Business Economics / Finance or Accountancy)
- RC degree is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to perform a wide variety of high level accounting, budgeting and financial reporting
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant (international) experience in Business Control and Management Accounting
- Analytical thinking, strong in problem analysis and judgement, great learning ability
- Ability to interact and integrate in a multicultural environment
- Engaging leadership style, able to work with a large group of stakeholders across regions and functions
- Result- orientated: focus on "getting things done", able to plan own work and set priorities for the team
- Ability to perform effectively under tight timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Passionate and energetic, outgoing and likes to be challenged
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Dutch and English
The role will give you a push to pursue your career in an international demanding and professional environment with a chance to develop yourself in best possible way.
You can apply to this position by using the link below.
Over deze headhunter - Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.
Page Executive is sinds 2008 aangesloten bij Lintberg.