Manager Global Accounting Services
- Salary undisclosed
- Noord Limburg
- Page Executive
Cordstrap is the founder of cord strapping solutions and a world market leader in polyester securing solutions for cargo during transport. Their mission is to provide customers with cost-effective, tailor-made solutions that ensure safe and damage-free transportation.
The headquarters are located in Oostrum, the Netherlands. With five international manufacturing locations and operations in over 50 countries worldwide, Cordstrap combines a powerful product suite with a collaborative approach and the best quality training, application expertise and legislative insights for their customers' staff. Cordstrap is trusted by over 25,000 businesses worldwide to secure their valuable cargo for all domestic and international shipping challenges.
For this entrepreneurial and ultra professional company we currently search a Manager Accounting Services who will be primarily responsible for the efficient and effective management of accounting operations for Cordstrap worldwide.Reporting directly to the CFO, this role will give the ideal candidate a push to pursue his or her career in an international demanding and professional environment with a chance to develop him/herself in best possible way.
- Develop and implement an efficient and effective Accounting Operations organization to support Cordstrap's global activities
- Responsible for streamlining, automating and consolidating of accounting operations into Shared Service Centers and outsourcing of activities
- Work closely with Chief Financial Officer and Group Financial Controller to identify and measure ways for improving the profitability of the business
- Ensure compliance with the Global Accounting Manual and Internal Control Framework
- Drive improved financial performance by identifying and sometimes executing opportunities to reduce costs or improve efficiency
- Ensure compliance with local statutory and fiscal requirements
- Standardize and simplify processes globally
- Ensure the reporting quality and financial excellence at all levels
- Streamline and accelerate month-end closing processes
- Master's Degree in Business, Finance and/or Accounting (RA/RC)
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in accounting in an international environment, minimum 5 years of experience as a Finance leader
- Proven experience with designing and/or implementing shared service centers or with a leadership role in a shared service center environment
- Solid knowledge of relevant accounting standards and internal control requirements
- Experience with ERP systems (preferably BPCS)
- Self-starter, willing to go the extra mile and proactive
- Leader by example
- Able to think strategically but is also pragmatic and close to day-to-day operations
- Ambitious and motivated to perform and deliver results
- Strong communicator and ability to influence
- Ability and willing to travel frequently
- Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
You can apply to this position by using the link below.
Over deze headhunter - Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.
Page Executive is sinds 2008 aangesloten bij Lintberg.