Group FP&A Manager
- € 100.000
- Amsterdam Region
Our Client is a Digital Transformation Professional Services and Solutions firm that facilitates in areas as business consulting, implementation- and managed services and licenses.
They focus on organic growth and grow via acquisitions.
As Group FP&A Manager, you are eager to roll up your sleeves and take part in building a fast-growing multi-national company. In this role, you will take ownership of the Financial planning & performance cycle; create budgets, forecasts, and analyses financial data to support business decisions together with the financial managers/directors of the Group entities. Report results to management, shareholders, boards, investors and others. Continuously improves the planning & performance processes related to reporting.
You will drive improvement in disclosure of key metrics at Group level including pricing, financial ratios, and project profitability. Thinking through from transaction level till consolidation at group level. Specifically driving the continuous process improvements with respect to reporting, (scenario) analysis, financial planning and business cases processes.
You report to the CFO and are a sparring partner for the Group Financial Manager, and Investor Relations on matters regarding financial planning and analysis, reporting cycle and ad hoc requests.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Responsible for designing, building, and maintaining a solid financial data infrastructure from which she/he can mine critical business insights with a high degree of accuracy from the business;
- Develop meaningful KPIs and reporting on business performance, providing deep insights and fact-based analysis, by means of monthly performance (cost analysis, project margins, cash), monthly forecasting, strategic update, annual plan, etc.;
- You will drive improvement of the financial processes and ensure that the financial information is relevant, reliable, and timely;
- You are eager to improve the financial systems and drive automation of the different entities in the Group;
- Responsible for internal and external communication directed to key stakeholders including direct reports in the finance team, shareholders, board members, and the management team, to ensure business objectives are reached.
- Financial education (finance bachelor, CMA, CFA or equivalent) and experience in similar types of senior roles;
- Excellent knowledge of finance and IT tools (Excel, ERP, business intelligence tools) and process improvement methodologies (i.e., LEAN)/ project management skills;
- Strong analytical and data modelling skills;
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills (excellent for investor relations portfolio);
- People management skills;
- Ability to set/reset priorities within short time horizon;
- Fluent in English and Dutch is an advantage;
- Experience with the Professional Services and License Reselling business is an advantage.
You can apply to this position by using the link below.
Over deze headhunter - Bridgewell Search & Interim
Bridgewell Search & Interim is een executive search en interim boutique, specialist in Board & Management, Finance, Information Technology en Human Resources.
Wij faciliteren groei, transformatie en ondernemerschap.
Bridgewell Search & Interim is sinds 2008 aangesloten bij Lintberg.