Group Financial Controller
- Salary undisclosed
- Amsterdam Area
- Altum Consulting
A multinational FMCG firm.
A great opportunity has arisen within a well known international FMCG firm to lead a Financial reporting division in their offices situated close to Amsterdam. This role reports directly in the CFO, who is looking for someone with strong technical accounting capabilities and managerial skills to take on this role and lead the team. The role will deal with senior stakeholders across the business and therefore the ideal candidate will be experienced in the demands of large matric organisations and communicating effectively at all levels. This is an exciting opportunity to gain exposure across the finance leadership teams of the group.
Tasks & responsibilities
Main responsibilities will be
- External monthly and quarterly reporting to the group
- Applying accounting judgements and ensuring accounting policy is adhered to
- Statutory accounting globally
- People management of a global team
- Assisting the tax and transfer pricing divisions from a reporting perspective
- Managing the Audit relationship with external auditors as well as the internal audit department
- Managing internal controls and SOX
- Change management, assisting in the evolvement of the finance department
To be successful in this role you will be
- A qualified accountant (RA, ACA, CPA, CA) ideally from a recognised audit firm
- Have expert level IFRS knowledge
- Be able to make judgement calls around accounting policies
- Quick learner and easily be able to get up to speed with core tasks and activities
- Have a high level of energy and productivity and be able to drive forward change
- As a manager, have the ability to push the team in to thinking outside the box
- Be able to demonstrate a strong trach record of people management and development
- Strong and effective communicator and have the ability to explain what is needed to non financials
Competitive salary and benefit package are offered
Please send your CV to Natasja Lemmens by using the form below.
Over deze headhunter - Altum Consulting
Established April 2013; we have over 35 years’ International search experience across interim & permanent assignments. As an innovative mid to senior search and interim management organisation, we focus on partnering with executive leadership teams to provide finance and business transformation specialists.
Altum Consulting is sinds 2019 aangesloten bij Lintberg.