Group Commerce Controller
- Salary undisclosed
- YER for Perfetti Van Melle
Perfetti Van Melle is a privately owned company that manufactures and distributes candy and chewing gum in over 150 countries worldwide. Today, Perfetti Van Melle is ranked as the third largest confectionery company in the world, second in Europe, with strong brands such as Mentos, Chupa Chups, Fruittella, Frisk and Smint. The ability to develop products and flavours that meet the different demands and opportunities of markets is one Perfetti Van Melle’s keys to success.
Do you have experience in commercial controlling and would you like to work within an international high paced, dynamic environment that is all about making things happen? Then this is your chance!
For Perfetti Van Melle, YER would like to get in touch with a Group Commerce Controller. In this position you will provide the Chief Commercial Officer and the Commercial Leadership Team with monthly business performance updates, business insights and recommendations, which should help them in making strategic business decisions. You will be part of the Commercial Leadership team.
Tasks & responsibilities
Most important tasks and responsibilities:
- Report and analyse consolidated Commerce P&L’s and other relevant Commerce related financial statements in the Group. In relation to that check and challenge data reported by the OC and make sure also users of this data can rely on the correctness.
- Prepare and present the financial business case in relation to New Product Development (NPD). This is done in cooperation with Group Commerce, Group R&D and Group Supply Chain.
- Lead and/or participate in Group projects on global business initiatives, which should result in a standardized and harmonized way of working/reporting/analysing and the use of new technological solutions in relation to this. Coordinate monthly calls with regional commercial controllers to drive a common agenda and collect feedback on various group initiatives.
- Support a data-driven culture and develop financial savviness within Group Commerce organization by providing training on Finance topics in general and cost prices/building business cases in specific.
- Master Degree in business administration or economics
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience as a commercial controller within the FMCG in an international environment
- Experience with business cases related to Commerce/New Product Development
- Business Acumen (Quality to be respected business partner)
- Pro-active leadership, curiosity
- Know how to win people for you
- Politically savy
- Strong communicator/networker
- Helicopter view and analytical
- Hands-on mentality
- SAP BI, Power BI and Excel
- Tagetik or other consolidation software
- Affinity with IT-tools
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent remuneration
You can apply to this position by using the link below.
Over deze headhunter - YER
Onze consultants verbinden ambitieuze studenten, starters, professionals, experts, managers en directieleden aan toonaangevende organisaties in Nederland en daarbuiten.
Met onze begeleiding bieden wij kandidaten kennis, vaardigheden en inzicht in zichzelf. Zodat zij gedurende hun hele carrière hun volledige potentieel benutten. Voor opdrachtgevers zijn wij een volwaardige businesspartner die strategisch meedenkt. Zo creëren wij alle kansen om ambities waar te maken.
YER is sinds 2012 aangesloten bij Lintberg.