- Salary undisclosed
- Groningen area
Our client is an internationally operating player in the process/manufacturing industry.
We are currently recruiting a Finance Manager/Site Controller for our client, whom will have finance end-responsibility on-site and is part of the MT.
The Finance Manager/Site Controller reports directly to Corporate Finance.
- Academic degree in Finance or related, preferably with an additional finance designation, such as Chartered Controller or Chartered Accountant
- Minimum of 8-10 years of progressive and relevant finance/accounting/controlling experience, gained at dynamic, demanding, high performance MNCs
- Experience in process/manufacturing industry, including food, chemical and pharmaceuticals
- Proficiency in both Dutch and English
- Work experience at a Big 4 is a strong plus
- Experience in working with shared service center is desired
- SoX, US GAAP and/or IFRS experience is preferred
- Driven and self-starting individual, comfortable working in high performance culture. Ability to deal with high pressure assignments and strict deadlines
- Dynamic and flexible; functions well in fast-paced and fast-changing environments. Keeps all balls in the air without losing eye for detail
- Proactive business partner with strong persuasive skills. Able to influence without power. Excellent leadership, social and communication skills
You are requested to apply to this position by using the form below. For more information, please contact Anisha Wai or Kai Carbaat at +31 (0)20 697 14 10.
Reference and diploma checks are standard part of the procedure; background checks and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure.
Please note: this is a repost of a previous position, due to an extended recruitment procedure. Candidates that have already applied are kindly requested not to do so again.
Over deze headhunter - Kienbaum
Wij zijn een Duits, innovatief familiebedrijf met 32 kantoren in 18 landen. In de ruim 20 jaar dat Kienbaum actief is op de Nederlandse markt, hebben we langlopende samenwerkingsverbanden opgebouwd met small tot large-sized multinationals, familiebedrijven, Venture Capital/Private Equity (VC/PE) en digitale start-ups.
Wij werken toegewijd aan het succes van uzelf en uw organisatie, voortbouwend op vertrouwensrelaties en ondersteund door onze internationale expertisenetwerken.
Kienbaum is sinds 2008 aangesloten bij Lintberg.