- € 100.000 (plus benefits)
- Altum Consulting
Our client is a very unique, US owned business who uphold their reputation in the market place with their strong focus and passion for the transformative power of data.
We are supporting our client to recruit a German speaking Finance Manager for an exciting position within the finance team.
Tasks & responsibilities
You will be responsible for driving financial analysis to support business planning, budgeting, decision making, and performance tracking (both financial and operational metrics).
- Responsible for strategic planning process and formulating appropriate financial strategies and business plans to support country sales leaders in profitably growing the business. Support the identification of market opportunities and determine business and financial strategies.
- Support Business Leaders with monitoring and interpreting performance and profitability, make recommendations for improvements and emphasize strengths. Project manage remediation plans to achieve AOP goals.
- Support Business Leadders with driving improved profitability and product mix, using company standards for Price/Mix/Volume analytics. This includes product mix, country mix, volume definitions, discounts and average selling price (ASP). Improve awareness and understanding of discounting, deal economics, right pricing and identification of discount improvement initiatives and follow up to success.
- Manage processes related to month-end and quarter-end close, variance analysis, management reporting and forecast submissions. Provide insight across headcount planning, budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning. Support in improvement to scale forecasting and reporting tools, procedures, and methodologies.
- Provide key analytical highlights to Business Leaders through monthly Flash report on performance, commenting on top deals, slipped deals and deals brought forward, margin performance and headcount variance analysis.
- Responsible to co-ordinate Annual Operating Plan and activities with Business Leaders, according to defined timelines, definitions and standards. Set up and host review meetings and prepare analysis and commentary for reviews, including a quantitative and qualitive assessment of the country submissions.
- Collaborate in drafting offer proposals to customers, including advising and challenging account team on pricing and discounting, as well as analyzing revenue- and margin implications. Create deal economics with focus on upselling, margin improvement and revenue acceleration opportunities, and present to senior business leaders.
- Responsible for the sales compliance certification process of the related countries.
Ideal Candidate has:
- 10+ years of working experience in an international finance environment.
- Experience in Strategic Accounting and Finance, US GAAP, Financial Business Planning and Analysis.
- University Degree, with an emphasis on Finance.
- MBA (or equivalent) with concentration in Finance or General Business (preferred)
- Fluency in English and German
You can apply to this position by using the form below.
Over deze headhunter - Altum Consulting
Established April 2013; we have over 35 years’ International search experience across interim & permanent assignments. As an innovative mid to senior search and interim management organisation, we focus on partnering with executive leadership teams to provide finance and business transformation specialists.
Altum Consulting is sinds 2019 aangesloten bij Lintberg.