Finance Director (member MT)
- € 100.000 - 150.000
- Navigator Network Executive Search
We are looking for a Finance Director for an international oriented manufacturer of medical devices with significant presence in Europe and overseas.
A senior finance professional with accounting & controlling experience and strong global business acumen. A ‘second in command’ for the General Manager. Someone who provides insights and is proactive in taking care of the numbers. Someone who takes care of all the processes and is able to take the company to the next level.
Annual sales are in excess of more than €35 mio. and the company employs approximately 150 FTE. It has a R&D and manufacturing site in the Netherlands, Arnhem/Apeldoorn region.
Tasks & responsibilities
As an Finance Director and member of the management team you are responsible for the planning and control of all financial, accounting, reporting and tax matters of this company and responsible for cost management, risk and insurance and investment/divestment evaluation. You manage a team of finance staff in The Netherlands and international offices and have oversight over the accounting/reporting and control activities. You efficiently ensure that the financial accounts, management reports and forecasts are generated and analysed timely and adequately reflect the financial performance and position.
You have a natural preference to analyse business results and performance and to seek opportunities for improving results in a dynamic environment. You work together easily with technical/operational staff and with executive management to achieve this. Responsibility for HR and IT is part of the job as well.
The Finance Director reports to the General Manager and has a dotted reporting line to the Group Chief Financial Officer.
- Master’s degree with Certified Accounting or Certified Controlling qualification
- Preferably 10 – 15 years’ experience having worked in an international manufacturing environment
- There is a strong preference for candidates who are familiar with the medical devices industry
- Up-to-date knowledge of IFRS accounting standards and the translation to internal management reporting requirements. Application of these standards in relation to the Business Unit’s activities
- Experience in developing and generating accurate and insightful management reports and timely information on the Business Unit’s operations, results, forecasts and financial position
- Knowledge of ERP and ICT applications (preferably Navision) in support of the financial closing and reporting processes and of purchasing, stocks and logistics operations
- Good knowledge of financial planning, budgeting and the preparation of analyses and forecasts
- Knowledge of fiscal affairs, treasury, cash management and insurances
- M&A experience is a plus
- Mastering the Dutch and English language verbally and in writing
You can apply to this position by using the form below. Please send your resume and a short motivation to Gwen de Vos van Steenwijk.
Over deze headhunter - Navigator Network Executive Search
Executive Search is our primary area of service to our clients. We help organizations achieve competitiveness and success in today’s challenging business environment. We achieve this by assisting and recruiting the best possible professionals and management teams.
We have established long-term partnerships with small to large-sized multinationals, family owned companies and private-equity (PE) backed Dutch companies with strong ambitions in sectors such as Digital & Technology, Consumer & retail, Life Sciences & Healthcare and Industry.
Navigator Network Executive Search is sinds 2017 aangesloten bij Lintberg.