- Salary undisclosed
- Oostrum (Venray)
- Cordstrap (via Page Executive)
Cordstrap is a fast growing global market leader in developing, manufacturing and selling of cargo securing systems. The headoffice of Cordstrap Group is located in Oostrum (Lb), the Netherlands. With a growing network of 27 own sales offices in 21 countries and a global network of selected exclusive distributors, Cordstrap has grown over the last 45 years to become a healthy international organisation with over 440 employees. Cordstrap has production locations in Oostrum (NL), Geldermalsen (NL), United States, Middle-East and China.
- Organize the financial and business controlling organization in line with the group's growth plan
- Guide, coach, support and train the regional financial controllers with month end reporting (3-2-2)
- Maintain the consolidation system and manage the monthly consolidation process
- Improve and maintain the administrative organization across the organization
- Coach and train the admin staff in all entities
- Manage working capital in accordance with the group's targets
- Manage the group's cash position in accordance with the group's targets
- Organize the group's strategic planning process (3-year rolling)
- Organize the group's annual budgeting process
- Responsible for group's annual financial statements (Dutch GAAP and US GAAP)
- University graduate preferably in finance, business or economics
- Post graduate finance qualification preferred
- Minimum of 10 years finance background
- Experience in an international environment, preferably in a comparable company including production
- Ability to manage a team and work closely with others in a team atmosphere
- Knowledge of reporting requirements in accordance with (inter) national legislation (local GAAP, IFRS/US GAAP and local tax legislation)
- Profound knowledge of modern business intelligence reporting tools (Cognos, Business Objects)
- Extensive knowledge of modern ERP systems ( BPCS, Oracle, SAP)
- Knowledge of consolidation software (Hyperion or comparable)
- Proven results in a changing environment
- Good communication and presentation skills capable of dealing with people at all levels within the organisation
- Strong sparring and business partner abilities, flexible and service minded
- Fluent in English, other languages preferred
You can apply to this position by using the link below.
Over deze headhunter - Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.
Page Executive is sinds 2008 aangesloten bij Lintberg.