Controller International Projects
- 100k - 150k per annum
- Netherlands (75% global travel)
- Future in Finance
My client is an international contractor in dredging, water management and offshore oil, gas and wind projects. They are an innovative company that has been around for more then 100 years.
- You will be part of an international project control team and will work in various locations worldwide, spread around the world
- You will set up, execute and manage the financial reports for the company worldwide and act as Finance Business Partner for the project manager
- You offer logistical and operational support, and you are responsible for managing Audits and tax affairs locally
- You manage your finance team. This job means that you will travel on average 8 months per year
You preferably hold a master's degree in Finance, and have around 10 years of international project control experience. You are analytical and work independently.
An international career in a multinational work environment.
You can apply to this position by using the form below.