Chief Financial Officer
- Salary undisclosed
- Quaestus Executive Leadership
A leading software provider for the insurance industry. Over the years, the company has emerged as one of Europe's leading insurance platform providers with more than 30 implementations in 9 countries and a solid commitment to the growth and development of its people. Its modern platform has become a synonym for digital insurance innovation and is featured in the top 10 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Non-Life-Insurance Platforms, Europe. Empowered by its strong track record and the favorable feedback from the leading market analysts, consultants, and partners, the company has set itself ambitious plans to become the platform of choice for insurers and brokers, first across Europe and then global. The young management team-led company today employs more than 350 experts in 6 regional offices. Backed by private equity, this dynamic business is now accelerating its Western European efforts by entering the Netherlands and Germany. The partnership will expand the organization's presence in Western Europe while solidifying a leading position in the CEE and CIS regions.
Unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial CFO to create a new CFO function, work together with top management, and play a comprehensive and highly significant strategic role in a rapidly growing international business-to-business arena. It is the perfect position to gain or expand experience within a global private equity-owned environment and professionalize, build and innovate within a dynamic organization in a wide financial-strategic field. The organization managed to gather some extreme talents from central and eastern Europe. As a result, the team is highly motivated and hungry for success. Working with such an extreme talent can be challenging from time to time, but joy is guaranteed most of the time! The CFO is needed to complete the already winning team!
Principal selection criteria:
- Extensive CFO experience, preferably in a B2B technology (software or services) company, with an international scope;
- Significant experience with standardizing, structuring, and professionalizing the finance and tax function and organization;
- Entrepreneurial attitude with the ability to build teams, with competencies for expanding a scale-up and managing the organization during growth;
- A previous senior role that required cross-border work between offices in different European countries;
- Experience in working with Private Equity;
- Experience with managing stakeholders (partners and investors) and representing the organization towards customers and investors;
- Fluent English language skills, both spoken and written;
- Willingness to live in the Netherlands (option to work remotely, but with a preference to already be/become a Dutch tax resident);
- University degree, complemented with an RC/RA degree.
Nice to have criteria:
- Insurance or financial services sector experience or network;
- German working experience / German language skills;
- Competencies for delivering organizational and cultural change within a high-growth and people-based business;
- Experience in M&A and integrating acquisitions;
- Professional Dutch language skills,both spoken and written;
- Central or Eastern European working experience
An excellent package of primary and secondary benefits.
You can apply to this position by using the link below.
Over deze headhunter - Quaestus Executive Leadership
Quaestus is gespecialiseerd in Executive Leadership en heeft een breed aanbod van diensten in Consulting, Executive Search en Leadership Development. Onze missie is het ontwikkelen van een Secure Base bij Raden van Bestuur en directie- en managementteams, met als doel het stimuleren van innovatie en exponentiële groei.
Quaestus Executive Leadership is sinds 2008 aangesloten bij Lintberg.