- 100k - 150k per annum
- Independent Recruiters
Company Profile: Actuary Expert
Actuary Expert for a global Headquarters of a big financial institution. This organization has a presence through 160 offices in 42 countries. This group actuary department works close together with group risk and group finance.The seniority of this global actuarial position requires a specialist mindset with good communication skills.
Job Profile: Actuary Expert
As an Actuary expert an imortant part of your rol is to give guidance and support regarding actuarial issues. You'll participate in projects such as Solvency II and IFRS 4 and you act as a sparringpartner for the Head of the provisiong department and international entities. You've to be able to communicate with the business en to influence this international entity to receive high quality information in a timely en efficient way.
- Lead the development of the ‘written report to management body’ required by Solvency Level 2 guidance
- Contribute to preparation for Solvency 2 and IFRS 4 Phase 2
- Actuarial review of books of business
- Contribute to the monthly reserve setting process.
Job Requirements: Actuary Expert
- Quantitative background, preferably trained actuary.
- Ability to communicate at senior level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum years work experience, in part in reserving
- Fluency in written and verbal English
Salary indication: around €110.000 OTE
You can apply by using the form below. For more information about this position you can contact Kimberley Barnas, telephone +31 6 1292 6005.
Over deze headhunter - Independent Recruiters
Independent Recruiters is hét werving, selectie & executive search bureau voor staffuncties in onder andere Finance, ICT, Sales & Marketing, Recruitment, Inkoop en HRM. Wij zijn landelijk actief in de bemiddeling en advisering van ervaren en startende HBO en WO professionals.
Independent Recruiters is sinds 2009 aangesloten bij Lintberg.