ABN AMRO Country Head Int. Diamond & Jewellery Group Switzerland
- 150k - 200k per annum
- Plotske & Partners
For the ABN AMRO BU International Diamond & Jewellery Group (ID&JG) – Geneva, Switzerland, we are looking to recruit a
- Representative of ID&JG in the Swiss market place: protect, build and expand reputation of AbnAmro as leading financier in the diamond & jewellery market.
- Representative of ID&JG in the AA Swiss organisation: establish a professional relationship with the AbnAmro Swiss organisation ensuring continuity and quality of service delivery to clients.
- You contribute to the effective realisation of the commercial targets of the global BU ID&JG, and are particularly responsible for the BU’s operations in Switzerland; achieve the annual ID&JG Performance Contract for the country.
- You will be first responsible for business/client development for ID&JG with regard to Switzerland; maintain, develop and expand existing client relationships with an emphasis on product penetration and revenue diversification; expand existing portfolio with new clients; develop and implement a strategy to expand client range to the luxury business and potentially other (still to be defined) markets, e.g. Israel, Turkey (depending on strategy of the new bank).
- You will manage the relationship with chosen clients in Switzerland, and be responsible for amongst others lending and monitoring risks related thereto.
- Lead by example in developing a sound working relationship with PC Switzerland and prospecting existing and new clients for the DPO offering; establish and ensure referrals of potential DPO clients to other AA locations when necessary.
- Ensure adequate risk maintenance: timely and professional credit proposals and reviews, strict adherence to compliance guidelines, ORM, etc; you will analyse the specific financing requirements of the clients, and write adequate credit proposals (in English).
- Establish good and transparent working relationship with ID&JG Central Office, ID&JG EMEA office and other ID&JG locations ensuring timely and correct information flow re clients, risk, compliance etc.
- You will currently manage one assistant. In line with initiatives the team will be grown appropriately and accordingly.
- You will report to the Regional Head EMEA.
- Higher education preferable in economy or law (university) or equal by experience.
- Profound knowledge of the banking industry.
- Capable to perform in - and - manage small teams.
- Self starter and used to operate effectively on a stand alone basis.
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written) in English; open and transparent communication with all stakeholders; team player with drive to succeed.
- Very good social intelligence; good negotiation skills.
- Experience in dynamic and international work environment.
- Highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Strong MS Office/Lotus Notes skills.
- Capacity to combine commercial interest with financial objectives.
- Assertive; accurate; pro-active.
- Experience in relationship management and/or credit considered a plus. Good knowledge of financial products preferred.
You can apply by using the form below. You can contact Jacqueline Sanders at 0031 (0)20 4228806 / 0031(0) 654376441 for more information.