Senior Legal Counsel
- Salary undisclosed
As Senior Legal Counsel you will have a ground level opportunity to support our clients' studios around the world in game development, advise game publishing groups as they operate in various territories, and be responsible for various global legal and policy issues.
Tasks & responsibilities
You will advise on a wide range of legal and business matters in the areas of development, licensing, technology, operations, marketing, policy, governance, and publishing. You will draft and negotiate complex licensing, distribution, professional services, content development, and other commercial agreements. You will contribute to the development and continuous improvement of policies, forms, training, and processes to ensure operational efficiency and compliance with US, European, and other laws and regulations. Furthermore, you will collaborate with external counsel and other attorneys based around the world, including in mainland China, Hong Kong, Singapore, EU, and the US. You will develop creative solutions to support business needs while mitigating risk in a constantly evolving industry.
- You hold a Master law degree and you have at least 8 years of relevant legal work experience.
- You have strong academic credentials and are a member of a relevant Bar or other recognised legal association and you are passionate about IP, content, and have broad experience with IP and corporate transactions work. You enjoy supporting clients from project conception through live operations, in a dynamic environment.
- You have excellent communication skills and can establish strong working relationships with business leads.
- You can work independently to manage the entire contract process from initial contact through negotiation and execution.
- Your English language skills are (nearly) native, written and oral, (mandarin Chinese a plus).
You can apply to this position by using the link below.
Over deze headhunter - HAYS
Bij Hays geloven we dat de juiste persoon een organisatie kan transformeren. De juiste baan geeft aan de andere kant veel energie en zorgt ervoor dat u elke dag met voldoening naar huis gaat.
Als één van de grootste recruitment specialisten wereldwijd plaatsen wij gekwalificeerde kandidaten in vaste, tijdelijke, interim of contracting jobs.
HAYS is sinds 2008 aangesloten bij Lintberg.