Senior Director Finance & Operations EMEA
- Salary undisclosed
- DHR International for OMRON Healthcare Europe
OMRON Healthcare provides clinically proven, innovative medical equipment for health monitoring and therapy. The product portfolio includes blood pressure monitors, respiratory therapy devices, electronic fever thermometers and activity monitors as well as body composition monitors and professional medical devices. OMRON Healthcare Group is headquartered in Kyoto, Japan.
OMRON Healthcare Europe B.V. is the healthcare division for Europe, Russia, Middle East and Africa, and provides service to customers in more than 60 countries through a powerful distribution network.
OMRON Healthcare Europe is a marketing driven organisation with over 170 employees in the EMEA Region. The company has shown a strong growth over the last years and has ambitious plans to continue to do so.
The company is looking for a seasoned International Senior Director Finance & Operations Director for the EMEA region. The role is part of the International Leadership Team in EMEA and is managed by the CEO, EMEA.
Scope and responsibilities
- Reporting to the CEO, EMEA, the successful candidate will lead all aspects of the finance function, supply chain and ICT for the International Division. Key aspects are strategic direction, operational business model for each function and tactical implementation of key projects.
- Finance: providing financial insight into the development of strategic plans and policies for the organization. He/she will also have a strong influence in the operating aspects of the region. P&L management, balance sheet, ROIC will be important areas to manage across the region.
- Supply chain: forecasting, stock management, logistic optimization and customer service are the areas of responsibility. How to serve customers better and more efficient?
- ICT: define role of ICT in a fast-changing business environment as well as for system requirements within own organization.
- Serve as a key participant in the discussions surrounding the region’s strategic plan.
- Manage and lead an International operating cross functional Team.
- Direct a strong professional Finance & Operations team utilizing requisite systems and processes to support both the International Division and the local country activities.
- Provide strong oversight of financial controls, measurements and systems.
- Maintain the region’s fiscal integrity and ensure compliance with all the company’s processes and procedure.
- Lead process improvements around forecast planning with our customers as well as cost optimization for the whole customer journey.
- In close collaboration with the CEO and other Team members of the Division act as a catalyst to support change initiatives for the International Division.
- Have regular communication and collaboration with the Global Finance & Operations leadership team.
- 15+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles
- A Master Degree in Financial Management is required. Additional education like CPA (RA) or MBA is highly desired.
- Experience in supply chain and/or ICT are required
- Managed International cross functional Teams
- Must have outstanding analytic skills, a high degree of intellectual curiosity, and the ability to engage with other Team members in addressing complex business issues. A strategic mindset is important.
- Possess superior functional and financial expertise
- Cultural fit is important and includes professionalism, collaboration, sense of community and a strong commitment to quality
- Strong financial skills are required. Ability to oversee efforts to ensure that excellent financial controls are in place throughout the region.
- International work experience is required
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Able to work closely with local and regional business leaders, functional heads and corporate headquarters.
- A person of high character; is consistent and acts in line with a clear and visible set of values, is direct and truthful with strong integrity
- Strategic thinker. Able to translate strategies in concrete tactical plans, achieve buy in from key stakeholders and drive the operational execution to completion with a high attention to details.
- Strong intellect with an organized analytical approach.
- Excellent leadership and organizational capabilities combined with a collaborative style
- Independent and mature individual
- Confident, strong and assertive team player
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Shows thoroughness in operational approach and thinking style
- Highly self-motivated with the energy and ability to take initiative on relevant issues
- Appropriate mix of maturity and discipline
- Person that can display role model behavior on the core values of the company
You are invited to apply for this position by using the form below.