Internationally experienced Marketing & PR Manager
- 100k - 150k per annum
Seeking a dynamic and internationally experienced Marketing & PR person in large luxury goods/property for one of the world’s finest yacht builders. Previous marketing management experience in the yacht building sector is preferable, but not essential . The successful candidate must be able to present and network at top level, preferably hold a degree and marketing qualification, speak English fluently and other languages are desirable.
Purpose of the job
The objective of the Marketing Manager is to lead this department and the organization as a whole in his/her thinking and to stimulate the marketing people to take the right initiatives, and at the same time, safeguard the brand consistency and
focus on the right properties.
- Designing and implementing a brand management plan in line with the Group’s strategic objectives and brand values.
- Designing and implementing a communications / public relations plan to establish the company as a perceived leading and distinctive brand in yacht building.
- Product marketing strategy including successful positioning of new product and service offerings.
- Market research (industry, existing clients, potential clients).Develop a marketing team and organize marketing capabilities.
- Design, implement and facilitate annual marketing plan and budget.
- Develop and administer a sales and marketing database which includes client and prospect information, mailing list applications, access to financial reports (CRM database).
- Elaborating detailed work programs of specific marketing and communication projects (such as yacht shows, industry events, communication items, product presentation, brochures, press releases).
- Manage and develop the PR & Marketing department and staff and continually upgrade promotions techniques including use of relevant modern technologies.
This is a highly prestigious role, based in Monaco, but the successful candidate could live anywhere in Europe. Salary in the region of 100,000 euros.
SRA (Stephenson Research Associates)
Direct: +44 (0)1980 676 385