- 100k - 150k per annum
Our client is a global management and technology consulting company known for their deep industry experience and high customer satisfaction. They collaborate with clients in government and industry in 60 countries to solve their most pressing challenges from strategy through execution.
In 2004 they have entered the Dutch market. The organization, based in Amsterdam, distinguishes itself by having a flat structure and an entrepreneurial culture which attracts and retains innovative and dynamic people. If you're interested in a combination of professional challenge and personal development, you need to be part of this company.
Our client is looking for an energetic and entrepreneurial Senior Manager to build up and lead their Siebel practice in The Netherlands. This highly visible key position is a unique chance for a candidate who is ready and capable to take on a leadership role in managing and growing this practice. The candidate needs to be a Siebel expert with an extensive network of Siebel professionals and customers.
- Manage and lead the team to ensure opportune and quality delivery to clients
- End-to-end responsibility for the Siebel practice
- Become a strong leader in the Dutch Siebel Market (internal and external)
- A proven track record in business development and recruiting efforts
- "Getting things done" mentality
- Assist business development team with writing and presenting proposal for moderately large or complex projects
- Assist business development team with identifying business opportunity within the industry
- Strong network with software vendor(s) and within Siebel customer base
- A broad exposure to the Siebel strategy and operational improvement programmes
- A Role that contributes to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways
- Proven track record in both managerial and business development skills
- Excellent communication & client handling skills, thorough business understanding
- Have lead implementation projects
- Sound knowledge of Siebel, functional and technical and related technologies
- Sound knowledge of modern ICT architecture (SOA / Fusion)
- Result driven
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic team builder with excellent communications and analytical skills